Fur Ball Speakeasy 2015
Fur Ball - Speakeasy 2015
You loved it in 2013, it's coming back.
Order your tickets here:
The Speakeasy will be held on Saturday October 17th at Foss Hall in Tacoma!
Dugan Foundation’s Fur Ball Speakeasy is a fully theatrical Speakeasy event, featuring some of the Northwest’s most spectacular local spirits, wine and beer. From the time you exit your car to the time you return, you will be treated to a 1920’s full speakeasy experience.
Password required, themed or elegant attire requested.
The evening will include musical entertainment and a short live program with a request for a donation to Dugan Foundation’s work. In addition, a small amount of Speakeasy themed items will be sold, including a few bottles of our limited production Speakeasy Rye, aged in bourbon casks and crafted at Heritage Distilling Co. This is a fundraiser, but it is not a traditional auction. Please come prepared to give; your donations will fund the work of Dugan Foundation for the pets of Washington State.
Speakeasy will be held in Foss Hall at the historic Freighthouse Square (ca.1909) in the Dome District of downtown Tacoma. Parking is free.
Speakeasy – Main Event - $150 per person, starting at 6:30 pm
· Dance to live music to Jazz Age tunes all evening.
· Imbibe in a full bar hosted by Heritage Distilling Co., with hand crafted cocktails from featured Northwest bartenders (partially hosted).
· Enjoy a specially brewed Speakeasy beer from Pacific Brewing & Malting Co. (partially hosted)
· Savor an elegant, seated, multi-course dinner, provided and served by Jonz Catering.
· Revel in old world service where your needs will be catered to by your own table valet.
· Socialize with friends old an new, and meet pets that benefit from the donations you give.
You may also purchase tables, or patron tables below.
Meet the Makers Experience - $50 per person, starting at 5:30 pm
(For Speakeasy evening guests only)
· Justin Stieffel will tell you the tale of how Heritage Distilling Co. came to be, as well as the impact of prohibition on the northwest, while hosting HDC spirits for guests to experience.
· Steve Navarro of Pacific Brewing Co. will pour you a tall one, while bending your ear with the stories of the early pre-prohibition years of Pacific Brewing Co. and the exciting years ahead.
· A glimpse of the Northwest during prohibition through photos and presenters.
· A small hosted bar with a signature Speakeasy cocktail.
· A selection of culinary pairings to wet your appetite for the Main Event.
Table Purchase $1,200 – Host your friends
· 8 guest tickets to Fur Ball Speakeasy.
· Seating at dedicated table, featuring donor’s name at entry and table.
Patron Table Purchase $1,800 - Up the ante
(inclusive of “table purchase” priviledges)
· 8 tickets to Meet the Makers Experience.
· An additional round of cocktails for the table.
· Plus, all benefits of table sponsor level.